
Hello! So today I had my 38 week appointment! Yep... I've made it to 38 weeks! Everything looked good, my BP was perfect, no protein in my urine and I'm still dilated to a 2 almost 3. Dr. Vallee said that Owen looks likes 7lbs so we will see! During the appointment Dr. Vallee also stripped my membranes (for those that don't know its when the Dr. uses his fingers to detach the bag of waters from the cervix/uterus. ) It kind of hurts, feels like a contraction when you have it done. He said that if that works something should happen in the following 24 to 48 hours. So far I feel like I've been kicked really hard down there and have had contractions, not painful ones but very uncomfortable. SO now i'm just waiting for something to really kick in so I know for sure that it's it or not. I'm doing much better at being patient but I feel like a whale! lol.
Pray something happens!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and incase you didn't notice, yes we told our family the name we picked out! Everyone was together for Matt's bday/superbowl party and we decided to tell everyone! So we are very excited to meet Owen Paul Silva!
2 comments:
I will pray he comes soon! Cute name by the way! Can't wait to see pics when he makes his appearance :-) I can't believe I'm still supposed to be preg with you. And I am soooo glad you made it all the way!!! Good luck! You'll do great
Good d.a Gia! I hope something happens soon!
Post a Comment