
I can't believe how fast our lil man is growing!!!! Here are some pics from the last few weeks! This one is from his baby shower! Yep we had a baby shower weekend! O got a lot of great stuff!!!
He is sleeping great at night. He gets up about 2 to 3 times to eat but is a great sleeper!
Owen has also found his smile! Matt and I say we found his smile button! He will squeal with happiness when Matt does something silly. I just can't believe how big he is getting! I think he's over 8 lbs now... we go see the dr. in a few weeks for his 2 month apt and shots so we will know more then.
Here is O just after he woke up from a nap!
O in the car driving to work with mommy!

No comments:
Post a Comment