So I got to leave the couch yesterday! It was so nice! We went to my sister in law's house for some early Christmas fun! We celebrated with my younger Sister in law and her daughter and step daughters. It was so much fun watching the kids open gifts. It's funny now that I'm pregnant and going to me a mom soon to see kids open gifts, when it seems like I was just a kid not that long ago! I'm so excited for next Christmas to have lil Michael here and watch him enjoy his first Christmas!
Last night I even got Matt to drive me to the "Christmas Tree Lane" of Sacramento/Roseville. It was so much fun. The rest of Matt's family walked and we drove (and yes I stayed reclined in the seat with feet up on the dash, so I didn't put pressure on my cervix) It was really neat because as most of you know Matt and I love Disney and all the houses were all themed out with Disney movies. Each house had a different movie. We enjoyed talking about all of our favorites! The whole day really made it feel like Christmas time. Since I'm stuck on bed rest I'm not able to put out my decorations so It was so nice to have a change of scenery. I hope you all have a great Christmas!
Me and my niece Annabelle!
My other niece Savannah giving baby Michael a kiss!
No comments:
Post a Comment