Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nursery!!!!


So the nursery is all put together! Vicki and my parents came up today to Sacramento to help with some stuff around the house and Vicki (little miss Decorator) made the nursery look so cute and functional! Hopefully now lil Michael will wait to come till after 35 weeks!!!!

So bed rest is getting a lil better. I've got lots of things to keep me busy now! Michael is constantly moving around and now likes to kick or punch my left hip bone... it feels sooooo weird and kind of hurts. He's now around 3 lbs and according to all my baby books should gain half of a pound every week!!!! So amazing how fast they grow! I'm still having little contractons every now and then but nothing significant.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!
xoxo Matt & Gia






2 comments:

The Browns said...

Too cute!!!! I'm sure little Michael will love his room :-) That rocker looks super comfy... hope you enjoy lots of snuggle time rocking him!

The Chilton Family said...

I am so jealous your nursery is DONE! :) It looks so great!!