Wednesday, January 7, 2009

34 Week Dr. Appointment


So today I had my 34 week Dr. Appointment. Everything went well! Baby looks good and I'm measuring right on target! Baby Silva is head down still so that's good and his Heart Beat was perfect! Doc said that he thinks baby Silva will be 6 to 7 lbs at birth and that I will probably deliver soon after 36 weeks, so Jan. 17th will start Baby Silva watch! lol. That is only 10 days away!!!! Crazy!!!! Right at this moment baby Silva has the hickups! lol. It moves my whole belly. So that's it for now. My next appointment is on Jan. 20th (if I make it till then). I come off the meds and bed rest for sure on Jan. 17th too. Starbucks here I come! ha ha! Hope you all have a great week!
xoxo

Matt, Gia, Peanut & Baby Silva!



Here is a pic I call My Point of View! lol


No comments: