So today is the last day of bed rest and meds!!!! I feel like this day would never come! It's been 6 weeks plus since I went into the hospital! Matt and I are super anxious to see what will happen tomorrow when I'm not on my meds... will it happen fast, meaning that the meds actually have been holding off the contractions or will it take its time and I'll be preggers for a few more weeks...
Who knows. I know it's important for him to stay in longer but it would be nice to meet my lil guy soon! My Dr. is just happy that I made it to 36 weeks!!! That is 9 full months! NUTS! Well when the time comes I'm sure we will have a ton of emotions but will let you all know as soon as possible! Pray that I can get through the pain!!! ( I'm still going to get an epidural! )
Hope you all have a great weekend!
3 comments:
Yay! Although I'm sure Peanut will miss cuddling with you on the couch! :) Good luck and keep us updated on the boards!
i hope everything goes well for you, whatever baby silva wants he'll get. :) make sure to keep everyone updated!!
Good luck with everything! I know God will be right there with you guys. It's sooo exciting! We'll pray that everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to celebrate with you guys as you welcome this gift into your lives.
Post a Comment